April 29 - May 01, 2019
Chicago Marriott Downtown
Day Three: Prepping for the Future of Digital
9:55 AM Keynote Panel Discussion Remix: Talking Tech for Today and Tomorrow, What Should You Be Considering?
Technology is evolving at such a rapid pace that it can be challenging to keep up with the latest innovations in the marketplace. How can you determine the latest fad versus the true market disruptor? When should you invest and when should you wait? How can you get the most bang for you buck? Tech savvy digital evangelists will cut through the hype and answer all your burning tech questions, including:
• What are the current and future technologies that will fuel eCommerce?
• How do you prioritize the future and learn from missteps?
• How do you vet IoT, AI, machine learning, automation and more?
• What tech will drive the future of B2B eCommerce?
B2B eCommerce growth is booming! Businesses are quickly looking to scale operations to deliver on this growth and automation opportunities are a marketer’s new best friend. What automation opportunities are available to drive efficiency and create cost savings opportunities for customers? How can automation shift lower dollar orders to the online channel? Find out how to capitalize on automation, including:
• Exploring algorithms for pricing automation to reduce manual work
• Evolution of supply chain integration, logistics and payment gateways
• Using AI to automate content, including chatbots
• Opportunities to use AI for segmentation and targeted campaigns
• Utilizing machine learning to automate customer care