April 29 - May 01, 2019
Chicago Marriott Downtown
VP of Marketing
BayWa r.e. Solar Systems
Day One: Capitalizing on Growth Through Digital Innovation
5:00 PM Lightning Round Panel: Advancing and Improving Your Content Strategy to Drive Customer Engagement
Content’s reign as king has created a lot of noise. Customers expect high quality content and good content can increase engagement and improve retention. What considerations should you make to improve your content strategy? How do you decide what content you need and determine where to expand? Panelists will answer these questions and more, including:
- How do you reuse content and integrate to omni channel without multiple reauthorizations?
- How do you improve the content of your site?
- How should you scale content and drive results through SEO?
- What types of content captivates your customers?
Day Two: Revolutionizing the Customer Experience
12:15 PM Keynote Panel Discussion: Collaborating Across Functional Teams to Drive Innovation for Customers
Digital transformation requires significant collaboration across the business. Marketing, IT, customer experience, operations, logistics and beyond must be in sync to deliver a delightful experience to meet increasingly high customer expectations. How do you organize teams to drive customer experience? How do you break down silos to better serve the customer? Panelists will answer these questions and more, including:
• How do you build product teams to innovate from a process and product perspective?
• How do you determine which areas marketing and IT own?
• What should the responsibilities be for marketing, IT, data, finance and operations to ensure a successful product launch?
• How do you get cross functional alignment for long-term planning to grow the business?