April 29 - May 01, 2019
Chicago Marriott Downtown
Director of Information Technology, eBusiness Applications (ni.com)
National Instruments is an over 40-year old company that designs, markets, configures, sells, builds, ships and services their products. The fulfillment catalog was truly set up for the design, build, ship and service processes. As part of the digital transformation program, NI embarked on a journey to establish a customer facing view of products. Gilbert Moreno, Director, Information Technology, eBusiness Applications and his team came up with a new product definition, taxonomy, and stood up a PIM tool with a PMDM practice around it. Hear how NI transformed the catalog for the digital age, including:
- Understanding the different types of catalogs you need, including fulfillment, sales and billing, and ensuring they match
- Knowing how to enrich the catalog and keep attribution up-to-date
- Bringing in a CPQ tool to evolve selling capabilities to integrate with the catalog
- Determining how to tag products and speak to customers about it
9:45 AM Keynote Panel Discussion Remix: Talking Tech for Today and Tomorrow, What Should You Be Considering?
Technology is evolving at such a rapid pace that it can be challenging to keep up with the latest innovations in the marketplace. How can you determine the latest fad versus the true market disruptor? When should you invest and when should you wait? How can you get the most bang for you buck? Tech savvy digital evangelists will cut through the hype and answer all your burning tech questions, including:
• What are the current and future technologies that will fuel eCommerce?
• How do you prioritize the future and learn from missteps?
• How do you vet IoT, AI, machine learning, automation and more?
• What tech will drive the future of B2B eCommerce?