April 29 - May 01, 2019
Chicago Marriott Downtown
Vice President, eCommerce
Day Two: Revolutionizing the Customer Experience
12:15 PM Keynote Panel Discussion: Collaborating Across Functional Teams to Drive Innovation for Customers
Digital transformation requires significant collaboration across the business. Marketing, IT, customer experience, operations, logistics and beyond must be in sync to deliver a delightful experience to meet increasingly high customer expectations. How do you organize teams to drive customer experience? How do you break down silos to better serve the customer? Panelists will answer these questions and more, including:
• How do you build product teams to innovate from a process and product perspective?
• How do you determine which areas marketing and IT own?
• What should the responsibilities be for marketing, IT, data, finance and operations to ensure a successful product launch?
• How do you get cross functional alignment for long-term planning to grow the business?
Search continues to be a big spend category for digital marketers, how can you make sure the functionality is retrieving the results you want? What paid search approaches are proving most effective in getting conversions? How can you implement good search to convert customers online so they don’t wander to competitor or marketplace sites? Find out how to optimize paid search, including:
- Designing your budget as PPCs/PLAs continue to increase
- Assessing as to how to meet your customer’s needs – building an algorithm that solves their problems and product questions
- Curating eCommerce to ensure product is relevant in the targeted shoppers’ search
- Building look-alike models of customers to increase conversion from search—what keywords and images will drive them to your site