April 29 - May 01, 2019
Chicago Marriott Downtown
Commerce Experience Practice Director
Day One: Capitalizing on Growth Through Digital Innovation
2:00 PM Chairperson’s Opening Address
Interested in showcasing thought leadership as Chairperson?
Contact Alicia Upchurch 646.200.7452 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Personalization is one of the most exciting data-driven opportunities B2B marketers are investing in. We’ve all experienced personalization as B2C buyers, but what does personalization mean in B2B? How can you provide relevant information to current and potential customers? How can it be used to show value over competition? How can you use search metrics for a more personalized web experience? Hear from early adopters of personalization to find out how to:
- Get personal to one person when it’s an aggregated purchase
- Capitalize on spend data through multiple opportunities
- Take an offline experience and provide it virtually with a sense of personalization at a lower cost
- Leverage personalization to support catering to high value customers
5:00 PM Lightning Round Panel: Advancing and Improving Your Content Strategy to Drive Customer Engagement
Content’s reign as king has created a lot of noise. Customers expect high quality content and good content can increase engagement and improve retention. What considerations should you make to improve your content strategy? How do you decide what content you need and determine where to expand? Panelists will answer these questions and more, including:
- How do you reuse content and integrate to omni channel without multiple reauthorizations?
- How do you improve the content of your site?
- How should you scale content and drive results through SEO?
- What types of content captivates your customers?