April 29 - May 01, 2019
Chicago Marriott Downtown
Director, Echannel Management
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc.
Day Two: Revolutionizing the Customer Experience
12:15 PM Keynote Panel Discussion: Collaborating Across Functional Teams to Drive Innovation for Customers
Digital transformation requires significant collaboration across the business. Marketing, IT, customer experience, operations, logistics and beyond must be in sync to deliver a delightful experience to meet increasingly high customer expectations. How do you organize teams to drive customer experience? How do you break down silos to better serve the customer? Panelists will answer these questions and more, including:
• How do you build product teams to innovate from a process and product perspective?
• How do you determine which areas marketing and IT own?
• What should the responsibilities be for marketing, IT, data, finance and operations to ensure a successful product launch?
• How do you get cross functional alignment for long-term planning to grow the business?
Whether you’re updating a legacy site, revamping or launching an all new site, it’s always a good time to think about performance optimization. Hear from eCommerce executives who have worked through multiple digital transformations to share their approaches to site performance optimization for increased conversions. Gain how to’s and lessons learned, including:
- A sharing of testing best practices and what has made a material impact on your site features or functionality
- The most challenging aspects of an eCommerce revamp and how to come together as a team to overcome them
- Listening to customers to know what aspects of the site need to be optimized, and direct impact results of connecting more with the customer
- What to do if customers do not respond to new optimization