April 29 - May 01, 2019
Chicago Marriott Downtown
Global Director eCommerce
Day Two: Revolutionizing the Customer Experience
Whether you’re updating a legacy site, revamping or launching an all new site, it’s always a good time to think about performance optimization. Hear from eCommerce executives who have worked through multiple digital transformations to share their approaches to site performance optimization for increased conversions. Gain how to’s and lessons learned, including:
- A sharing of testing best practices and what has made a material impact on your site features or functionality
- The most challenging aspects of an eCommerce revamp and how to come together as a team to overcome them
- Listening to customers to know what aspects of the site need to be optimized, and direct impact results of connecting more with the customer
- What to do if customers do not respond to new optimization
Day Three: Prepping for the Future of Digital
9:45 AM Keynote Panel Discussion Remix: Talking Tech for Today and Tomorrow, What Should You Be Considering?
Technology is evolving at such a rapid pace that it can be challenging to keep up with the latest innovations in the marketplace. How can you determine the latest fad versus the true market disruptor? When should you invest and when should you wait? How can you get the most bang for you buck? Tech savvy digital evangelists will cut through the hype and answer all your burning tech questions, including:
• What are the current and future technologies that will fuel eCommerce?
• How do you prioritize the future and learn from missteps?
• How do you vet IoT, AI, machine learning, automation and more?
• What tech will drive the future of B2B eCommerce?