April 29 - May 01, 2019
Chicago Marriott Downtown
Home Depot Pro.
Day One: Capitalizing on Growth Through Digital Innovation
9:25 AM B2B Tonight, This Morning! Not Your Average Keynote Panel!: The Digital Revolution Is A Culture Evolution, Driving Internal Change Management
For most businesses, adopting digital can feel like reengineering the entire business. The journey starts with people, from those who thrive in moments of change, to those who fear it. Find out how to be a champion of digital change with the support of senior management and overcome cultural challenges in large scale digital transformation. Panelists will share success stories and actionable insights including:
• Driving alignment across silos and determining old processes to discontinue as a way to rally the troops
• Breaking past fear, communicating with teams in ways that are meaningful to them
• Examining how collaborative your company culture is to achieve cross-functional alignment and be competitive in an era of digital revolution
• Knowing what should be in your proposals to activate leadership to invest in digital
5:00 PM Lightning Round Panel: Advancing and Improving Your Content Strategy to Drive Customer Engagement
Content’s reign as king has created a lot of noise. Customers expect high quality content and good content can increase engagement and improve retention. What considerations should you make to improve your content strategy? How do you decide what content you need and determine where to expand? Panelists will answer these questions and more, including:
- How do you reuse content and integrate to omni channel without multiple reauthorizations?
- How do you improve the content of your site?
- How should you scale content and drive results through SEO?
- What types of content captivates your customers?